We are thrilled that you are interested in our School as the potential choice for your
Upon completing the brief form, we will promptly respond within 24 hours, excluding weekends, and provide you with suggested next steps. We highly encourage you to visit our school either in person or virtually, whenever feasible, to gain first-hand experience and address any inquiries you may have. This will allow you and your family to immerse yourselves in our school community and help you make an informed decision.
To carry out enrollment, you must follow the next steps:
1. Schedule an appointment for student evaluation.
2. Submit all paperwork 3 days prior the evaluation date.
- Application with a photograph
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of CURP
- Copy of vaccination card
- Copy of internal grades of previous school and SEP
- Letter of Good conduct
- Non priority debts letter
3. Payment for the assessment.
4. Student Evaluation
5. Interview and welcome by the Principal.
Eligibility ages for each grade are:
Toddlers: 2 years.
Preschool 1: 3 years.
Preschool 2: 4 years.
Preschool 3: 5 years.
Elementary: 6 years.
The age limit is August 31.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL OUR MAINLINE
81 89963063 Ext. 128